At RGB Interactive Digital Limited we believe in establishing trust with our customers. The information that every customer supplies to us for ordering direct or online is kept strictly confidential and will not be sold.
In the course of our dealings with you, we will collect and process data, which contains personal information about you, in order to provide you with the goods and services you request and to support our ongoing relationship with you. This is considered lawful as we have a legitimate business interest.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- Telephone number
- Product selection history
- Purchases and purchasing habits
- Date of Birth
WHAT HAPPENS TO THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
Any and all data collected by us will be used in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR). The information collected will be used
- To process orders
- To process applications for credit agreements
- To maintain records
- To provide pre and after sales service
- To comply with legal requirements
- To contact you with legitimate interest, as defined by the ICO.
- Order Processing – For on-line orders we send one e-mail message to confirm each order you make and we occasionally use e-mail addresses for promotion of sales or other items of interest to our customers. If you do not wish to receive these promotions you may unsubscribe at any time. We do not sell e-mail addresses to any third parties.
- “Cookies” – Information which allows us to recognise who you are and how you use this website. This data is collected by cookies from your navigation through the site and is used in order to help personalise your experience (suggested products etc.) and save you the time and effort of re-entering information on each return to the site.
- Deliveries – We may pass your information on to another organisation for the purpose of supplying/delivering products or services which have been ordered / requested.
- IT – We may pass information to any outsource that we use solely for internal purposes, these include IT Support or any other organisation that provides a legitimate service to us. Only organisations that support RGB Interactive Digital Limited with our day to day activities will have monitored access to any data stores.
Except to verify credit/debit card information to complete your order, we do not store, use or release any credit/debit card or financial information for any purpose. We respect your concerns over Internet security.
You are within your rights to request to view and/or remove any personal information we hold on you. In order to do so, please email email@example.com However, please note that removing data may impact our ability to conduct business with you.
You have the right to unsubscribe to any and all marketing material (in the form of email communications and direct mail campaigns) by choosing the unsubscribe button within the footer of all our electronic marketing communications.
This policy was last updated on 25th May 2018.